Chicken Broccoli BakeFrom lusteeluva 6 years ago
- 2-3 Lbs of cooked chicken breast (cooked any way you want, cubed, boiled & shredded off the bone, or thin sliced) I usually buy boneless, cut in small pieces, and saute in olive oil with salt and pepper shopping list
- 4 Cans of Cream of chicken shopping list
- 1 container of sour cream shopping list
- 1 TBSP of Mayo shopping list
- 2 Cups of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese + more for topping. (you can shred cracker barrel) shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2-3 cups of Steamed Fresh Brocolli Florets shopping list
- A little more than half a Box of penne shopping list
How to make it
- Boil Pasta until al dente
- In a very large Bowl, combine Cream of chicken, sour cream, mayo, and cheese. Add in cooked chicken & steamed broccoli
- Mix together. Add boiled pasta and milk, mix thoroughly.
- Place in large baking dish. Sprinkle more shredded cheese on top and cover loosley with foil. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- This recipe was my mothers and orginally she made it without the pasta, excellent for a side dish. Add the pasta and it's a main course!