CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN MUFFINSFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- Ingredients; shopping list
- 1 cup pumpkin shopping list
- ½ cup vegetable oil shopping list
- ¼ unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 Tbs. molasses shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar substitute shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- ¾ tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- ½ tsp. ground cloves shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- ¾ cup reduced-fat chocolate baking chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Preheat over to 375º.
- 2)Mix together pumpkin, oil, applesauce, eggs and molasses in a large bowl. Combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sugar substitute, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves and salt in a separate bowl.
- 3)Gradually add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture. Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 4)Line muffin tin with paper liners or spray with non-stick spray. Fill ¾ full.
- 5)Bake at 375º for approximately 20 minutes.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating1 people
Excellent muffin recipe and thank you for sharing it. I too prefer homemade muffins as opposed to store bought. I've been on a roll lately and I appreciate a variety of muffin recipes. HIGH 5!!!lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!