bread machine Hazelnut and Apple BreadFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce shopping list
- 3/8 cup apple juice shopping list
- 3 T butter shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 t. salt shopping list
- 4 cups flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 t. plus dash of cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 t. baking soda shopping list
- 2 t. active dry yeast shopping list
- 1/2 cup Oregon hazelnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Note: This recipe uses a bread maker.
- Measure liquid ingredients and add to the bread pan
- . Measure dry ingredients, except yeast, and add to pan. Form a well (hole) in the flour with your finger into which yeast will be poured. Note: Yeast must not come into contact with liquid when you are adding ingredients. Measure the yeast and carefully pour it into the well. Follow directions on your bread maker to bake. Choose Sweet setting if available.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!