Red Snapper with Balsamic SauceFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 4 red snapper fillets shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 16 ounces tomatoes drained shopping list
- 3/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon basil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 then sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper then with flour.
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat then snapper skin side up and cook 2 minutes.
- Turn fish over then add garlic, chopped tomatoes, chicken broth, vinegar and wine.
- Bring to boil then transfer skillet to oven and roast 10 minutes until fish is opaque.
- Transfer snapper to plates and keep warm.
- Continue cooking tomato mixture on stove over high heat until thickened about 10 minutes.
- Stir in basil then spoon sauce over fillets.