Poblano Cheddar Sweet PotatoesFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 large sweet potatoes shopping list
- 2 large yukon gold potatoes shopping list
- 2 poblanos roasted, peeled, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter unsalted shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Peel potatoes and boil in water until done then drain and put into mixing bowl.
- Mash potatoes with milk and butter then season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in poblanos and cheese then serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!