Moroccan Lamb KabobsFrom nainajani 5 years ago
- Total Time: 30 Minutes shopping list
- 2 pounds ground lamb shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 5 ounces goat cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 red onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 3/4 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- coarsely ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a medium bowl, mix together ground lamb, raisins, goat cheese,
- mayonnaise, red onion, garlic, cilantro, cayenne pepper, cumin,
- ground coriander, salt and black pepper. Divide the mixture into
- approximately 6 even portions, and press around skewers.
- Place skewers on the grill. Cook approximately 4 minutes per side, or
- until the cheese has melted, the raisins are tender and lamb has
- reached desired doneness.
The Cooknainajani DUBAI, AE
- Not added to any groups yet!