Pork in Olive Oil MarinadeFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons port wine shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large heavy skillet over high heat.
- Sauté pork until evenly browned and fully cooked.
- Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with cilantro and garlic then keep warm.
- In small bowl combine 3 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar and port.
- Season with salt, black pepper and cayenne.
- Whisk until consistency is creamy then stir into cooked pork and serve immediately.