HARD ROCK CAFS BAR-B-QUE BEANSe-mail recipeFrom mamajune 7 years ago
- 2 15-ounce cans pinto beans (with liquid) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/3 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons diced onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded pork (leftover) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Pour entire contents of the can of pinto beans into a casserole dish (with a lid).
- 3. Dissolve the cornstarch in a small bowl with the 2 tablespoons of water. Add this solution to the beans and stir.
- 4. Add the remaining ingredients to the dish, stir well and cover.
- 5. Bake for 90 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Stir every 30 minutes. After removing the beans from the oven, let the beans cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
The Cookmamajune High Point, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!