Cheesy Tuna Noodle CasseroleFrom spidermonkey85 7 years ago
- 1 small bag of egg Wide noodles shopping list
- 2 cans mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can peas shopping list
- 1 or 2 cans drained tuna (depending on how well you like tuna) shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup of milk shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 TBS lemon juice (for a little more flavor. This is optional!) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- Put Egg noodles on to boil as directed on back of package.
- While noodles cook mix together, Mushroom soup, peas, tuna, mayo and milk.
- Once noodle have cooked drain and put them into a casserole dish.
- Any one will work if it's deep enough.
- Add your sauce to noodles and mix well!
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and put into the oven for about 8-10 mins until cheese has melted.
- Best served hot!