Blueberry Sour Cream Ice CreamFrom midgelet 4 years ago
How to make it
- Place the blueberries, sugar and lemon juice into a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring for about 3 minutes, or until the mixture boils and theblueberries start to pop and soften
- Turn the mixture into a blender or food processor and whir until you have a fairly homogenous mixture, though it will never become completely smooth.
- Add the cream and sour cream and pulse until just blended.
- Taste, and add a little more sugar or lemon juice if required.
- Refrigerate until chilled before churning into ice cream.
- Scrape into the bowl of an ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturers instructions.
- Transfer the ice cream into a container and freeze for at least 2 hours, until it is firm enough to scoop.
- Makes about 1 Pint
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Wow, I love blueberries in this one! I remember have wild blueberry ice cream in
Maine! It was just the best!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Ice Cream118 members
Fruit Desert40 members
Five Or Fewer178 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
SUMMERTIME SCRUMPTIOUS SENSATIONS25 members
Little Rascals Favorites52 members
Ice Cream You Scream19 members