Easy stuffed broccoli and shrimp potatoesFrom hot_it_up 5 years ago
- 2 large idaho potatoes shopping list
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions shopping list
- 3/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked shrimp (or peeled crawfish tails) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons diced pimento shopping list
How to make it
- Scrub the potatoes and pierce each several times with a fork. Wrap each potato in microwave-safe paper towels and arrange them 1 inch apart in the microwave. Microwave on high for 6 to 8 minutes, turning and rearranging once. Let stand for 2 minutes.
- With a fork, pierce the skin in the form of a cross. Press the ends of the potatoes toward the center, lifting and fluffing the flesh of the potato.
- Combine the broccoli and onions in a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate. Cover with microwaveable plastic wrap and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
- Combine the chicken broth, soy sauce, vinegar and cornstarch in a 4-cup glass measuring cup and microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Pour the sauce over the broccoli, stir in the cooked shrimp and the pimentos. Adjust seasoning. Spoon the mixture over the potatoes.
- Of course you can bake your potatoes in the oven, Saute the Broccoli and onion in a little butter until tender. Combine the chicken broth, soy sauce, vinegar and cornstarch pour it in the skillet stir until thickened on medium heat. stir in the cooked shrimp and the pimentos. Adjust seasoning. Spoon the mixture over the potatoes.