Mystery Bar-b-queFrom lazydazylady 6 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 Tsp salt shopping list
- 2 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 14 oz bottle Heinz ketchup ( must use this brand) shopping list
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup of brown sugar. shopping list
- 1 can Libbys corn beef / Mystery Ingrediant ( Not corn beef Hash!) shopping list
How to make it
- Brown Beef with onion and salt.
- Add flour and mix.
- Add water: Stir until thickened.
- Add ketchup and brown sugar.
- Add corned beef, ( flaking it with a fork).
- Stir and heat through.
- Serve on buns.