BREAKFAST BURRITOS WITH TOMATO-BASIL TOPPINGFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- 1 large tomato, diced shopping list
- 2 tsp. Finely chopped basil or ½ tsp. dried basil leaves shopping list
- 1 medium potato, peeled and shredded ( about 1 cup ) shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tsp. Lite margarine shopping list
- 2 Lg. eggs, beaten together shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 ( 8-inch tortillas, warmed shopping list
- 1/3 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- 1)In a small bowl, combine tomato and basil; set aside.
- 2)In a large non-stick skillet, over medium heat, saute potato and onion in margarine until tender. Add eggs into the skillet; sprinkle with pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is set.
- 3)Divide egg mixture evenly between tortillas; top with cheese. Fold tortillas over egg mixture. Top with tomato mixture.
- Calories per serving: 226