Gazpacho Or Salad SoupFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1 large can V-8 vegetable or tomato juice shopping list
- yellow summer sqaush shopping list
- green tender zucchini shopping list
- green, yellow, and red bell peppers shopping list
- red, white, or green onions shopping list
- seeded cucumbers shopping list
- tomatoes shopping list
- Seasonings: all to taste! shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- sugar ( or Splenda ) shopping list
- red wine vinegar shopping list
- minced garlic shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- optional: tobasco sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Place vegetable juice in a large storage container.
- Now using one small vegetable of each kind, simply small dice or cut up into bit size pieces adding it to the vegetable juice.
- Stop when you have the desired chunkinessto the soup.
- This soup is not pureed!
- You may find you may even only add 1/2 of each kind of vegetable.
- Now season by adding those ingredients listed above for a flavor you desire ( sweet/tart/spicy etc. ).
- Chill the soup very well.
- Garnish individual bowls with some sour cream if desired.
- Note: you may add even more kinds of summer vegetables and herbs as desired.
- The above recipe makes about 12 servings.
- Decrease as desired
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Quick N Easy121 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Low Carb110 members
Low Fat And Fabulous110 members
Diabetic And Or Lowcarb119 members
Soup Is Good Food59 members
Tomato Lovers Rejoice76 members
I Love SOUP97 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Feeding A Crowd39 members