GAZPACHOFrom spinach1948 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 cups Low Sodium tomato juice ( Any Type: example Hunt's ) shopping list
- 1 ( 14 ½ oz ) can Fat free, low sodium beef broth shopping list
- 1 can Healthy Choice Recipe Creations – tomato with Garden herbs Condensed soup shopping list
- 1 ½ cups each peeled and diced cucumbers and diced green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups each shredded carrots and diced celery shopping list
- ½ cup sliced green onions shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 Tbs. lime juice shopping list
- 2 Tsp. Low sodium worcestershire sauce shopping list
- fat free sour cream shopping list
- Chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine tomato juice, beef broth, soup, cucumbers, peppers, carrots, celery, green onions, parsley, garlic, lime juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
- Chill at least 2 hours to blend flavors. Serve with the desired amount of sour cream and cilantro.
- Calories per serving : 120
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!