Chicken Caesar SaladFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 6oz uncooked Frozen or fresh gnocchi or other types of dried pasts shopping list
- 1 pkg. ( 9oz ) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed shopping list
- 1 ½ cherry tomatoes, quarter shopping list
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tbs. plain nonfat yogurt shopping list
- 2 Tbs. reduced-calorie mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 Tbs. grated romano cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbs. sherry or red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- ½ tsp. Anchovy past shopping list
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- ½ tsp. white pepper shopping list
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1 cup toasted bread cubes shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Grill or broil chicken breasts until no longer pink in the center; set aside
- 2)Cook pasta according to the package omitting salt. Drain and rinse well under cold water until pasta is cool; drain well. Combine pasta, artichoke hearts, and tomatoes in a large bowl; set aside.
- 3)Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, cheese, sherry, garlic, anchovy paste , mustard and white pepper in small bowl; whisk until smooth. Add to pasta mixture; toss to coat evenly.
- 4)Arrange lettuce on platter or individual plates. Spoon pasta mixture over lettuce. Thinly slice chicken breasts and place on top of pasta. Sprinkle with bread cubes.
- Calories per serving : 379