Broccoli CasseroleFrom 99bordeaux 9 years ago
- 1 large package frozen chopped broccoli (I think it's a 1 pound bag, but it really doesn't matter if it's over a pound) shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup instant rice, cooked shopping list
- 1 8 oz jar Cheez Whiz shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup concentrate (like Campbell's) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook rice and set aside.
- Saute onions in butter until translucent.
- Add frozen broccoli and cook until tender.
- Spray or butter a 9 X 12 casserole pan.
- Add cheese and soup concentrate to pan and stir together.
- Add broccoli onion combo and rice and stir until combined.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until bubbly.
- Let sit 10 minutes before serving.
- This dish is even excellent as a left over -reheat in microwave.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cook99bordeaux Richmond, VA
The Rating5 people
My boys always loved this.....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
I came to the site looking for a broccoli casserole recipe with this very one is mind...thank you so much for the post!ladycropalot in Dallas loved it
Tried this today and everyone loved it! Thanks for the recipe!coolnatty in West Jordan loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!