Ladyfinger Lemon DessertFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 12 ounces evaporated milk shopping list
- 3 ounce package ladyfingers split shopping list
- 3 ounce package lemon gelatin shopping list
- 1 cup boiling orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 cup whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Pour milk into small metal bowl then place mixer beaters in the bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Line side of spring form pan with ladyfingers and set aside.
- In a large bowl dissolve gelatin in orange juice then stir in sugar, lemon juice and peel.
- Cool to room temperature then beat milk to soft peaks and fold into gelatin mixture.
- Pour into spring form pan and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Remove side of pan then serve with whipped cream.