Robins Potato Chip Green BeansFrom sandygalesmith 6 years ago
- 2 cups potato chips crumpled shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- one 10-3/4 ounce can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup shopping list
- 18 ounces (two 9-ounce packages) frozen french cut green beans, thawed shopping list
- 1 and 1/3 cups French's original French fried onions shopping list
How to make it
- In a 9-inch square oven proof dish layer one package of green beans.Then layer 2/3 cup french fried onions, then 1 cup crumpled potato chips, then another package of green beans, then another french fried onions.
- In a medium bowl mix cream of mushroom soup with milk and pepper.Pour soup mixture over casserole layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees f for 1/2 hour until bubbly.Remove from oven. Top with crumpled potato chips.Serve hot and enjoy!
- Recipes courtesy of Good Morning America, copyright 2003.