PINTO BEANS AND ZUCCHINI BURRITOSFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 6 flour tortillas ( 6-inches each ) shopping list
- ¾ cup GUILTLESS GOURMET pinto bean Dip ( Spicy ) shopping list
- 2 tsp. water shopping list
- 1 tsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 Medium zucchini, chopped shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped green onions shopping list
- ¼ cup GUILTLESS GOURMET Green tomatillo salsa shopping list
- 1 cup GUILTLESS GOURMET salsa ( medium ), divided shopping list
- 1 ½ cups shredded lettuce shopping list
- fresh cilantro leaves shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Preheat oven to 300º. Wrap tortillas in foil. Bake 10 minutes or until softened and heated through. Meanwhile, combine bean dip and water in small bowl. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add zucchini and onions. Cook and stir until zucchini is crisp-tender; stir in bean dip mixture and tomatillo salsa.
- 2)Fill each tortilla with zucchini mixture, dividing evenly. Roll up tortillas; prepare 6 serving plates. Place one on each plate. Top each with salsa. Serve hot with lettuce. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
- Calories per Burrito: 176
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!