Ham and Leek RollsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Take out puff pastry and let it thaw for 15 minutes.
- Shred leek and sauté in a frying pan.
- Shred ham and let sizzle with leek for a bit then flavor to taste with spice mix and cheese.
- Add a little water so mixture becomes firm but still juicy.
- Roll out the puff pastry to measure 8 x 9".
- Spread filling over the surface then roll it up and put roll in a lightly greased ovenproof dish.
- Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with some poppy seeds then bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!