Mushroom and Snow Pea stir-fryFrom ladyarp 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- In a bowl combine, water and mushrooms; cover and let stand for 15 min.
- RESERVE 2 tbsp. of soaking mushroom liquid, drain the rest; discard mushroom stems, thinly slice caps; set aside.
- Heat oil over med.-high heat, in a wok or non stick skillet. Add mushrooms and bamboo shoots; stir fry 2 min.
- Add reserved soaking mushroom liquid, snow peas, sugar, and salt; stir fry 2 min.
- Remove from wok and serve.