Carrot SoufleeFrom nolagurl 5 years ago
- 1 3/4 lbs peeled & chopped carrots shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 3 eggs, well-beaten shopping list
- 1/2-1 cup margarine, at room temperature shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Steam or boil carrots; drain well and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- While carrots are still warm, add sugar, baking powder, and vanilla.
- Beat with mixer until smooth.
- Add flour and mix well; add beaten eggs and mix well.
- Add margarine and beat well.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until the top is light golden brown.
- Sprinkle lightly over the top with powdered sugar before serving.