Garlic Cream Sauce Over Sesame ChickenFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast fillets pounded thinly shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened and cut into cubes shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives shopping list
How to make it
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil then heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Brush chicken with oil then coat with sesame seeds.
- Cover and grill chicken 6" from medium heat for 15 minutes turning once.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat then cook garlic in butter 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low then add cream cheese and milk.
- Cook stirring constantly until smooth and hot then stir in chives and serve warm with chicken.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!