Cheesy Chicken Enchilada DinnerFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with no stick cooking spray on medium high heat.
- Add chicken then cook and stir 6 minutes or until cooked through.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the salsa and 2/3 cup of the cheese then mix lightly.
- Spread 1 cup salsa onto bottom of rectangular baking dish.
- Spoon 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla then roll up.
- Place tortillas seam sides down on salsa in dish then top with remaining salsa and cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until heated through then serve with corn.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!