Caribbean Shrimp And PastaFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
- 6oz uncooked medium bow tie pasta shopping list
- 1 Tbs. ground allspice shopping list
- 1 Tbs. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground thyme shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. vegetable oil, divided shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. minced Scotch bonnet pepper* shopping list
- 12oz medium shrimp, peeled and deveined. shopping list
- Non-stick cooking spray shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions, tops only shopping list
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tbs dark sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup diced papaya shopping list
- 3/4 cup diced mango shopping list
- * scotch bonnet peppers can sting and irritate the skin; wear rubber gloves when handling peppers and do not touch eyes. shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Cook pasta according to package directions, omining salt. Drain; set aside.
- 2) Combine allspice, orange juice concentrate, thyme, 1 tsp. vegetable oil and pepper in a small bowl; add shrimp. Toss to coat. Spray a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add shrimp; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are opaque. Remove from heat.
- 3) Combine chicken broth, green onions, lemon juice, sesame oil, mustard, salt and remaining 1/2 tsp vegetable oil in a large bowl. Add papaya and mango; toss to combine. Add pasta; toss again. Top with Shrimp; Serve immediately.
- Calories per serving 217