pickled banana peppersFrom labcat71 5 years ago
How to make it
- wash and slice your peppers
- bring 6 half pint jars, lids and rings to a boil, keep warm till ready
- bring to a boil vinegar, water, sugar, mustard and celery seeds
- place 1/2 clove garlic in each jar
- pack hot jars with pepper slices
- pour the hot vinegar mixture over them leaving 1/8 inch headspace
- secure lids and rings
- using a large pot or canner, pour enough water in it to come about 1/2 way up on the jars. bring to a boil.
- boil your packed jars for 10 minutes and cool slowly.
The Cooklabcat71 TN
- Not added to any groups yet!