Pasta with basil tomatoesgarlic and oilFrom coolbus18 4 years ago
How to make it
- Set water to boil, cook pasta till al dente
- Thinly slice tomatoes
- finely chop garlic
- rough chop basil
- In a 12 inch saute pan, saute garlic , tomatoes and basil til tomatoes color oil and fall apart (about 10 minutes)
- Drain pasta, put back in pot , add tomato mixture, stir. serve!
- Let individuals add cheese
- Bono Appettito!
The Cookcoolbus18 Portland, OR
The Rating4 people
Nice easy, fast recipe! Love it! Thanks and high 5 to you!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
One of my favorite dishes with fresh tomatoes.!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Excellent recipe for any night and any occasion! High 5.laadeedaa in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!