Sugar Glazed SalmonFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon water shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 cloves crushed garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1-1/3 pounds salmon fillet shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow baking pan combine olive oil, water, vinegar, garlic, garlic salt, pepper and basil.
- Place salmon filet in the marinade meat side down and marinate 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Coat salmon lightly with sugar then place on grill and cook 12 minutes per side.
- Baste with marinade periodically while cooking.
- Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!