Peanut Butter Chocolate CheesecakesFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 3/4 cup finely crushed chocolate wafers shopping list
- 2 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 12 chocolate kisses shopping list
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate pieces shopping list
- 1 teaspoon shortening shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325 then line 12 muffin cups with foil liners.
- Combine crushed wafers, melted butter and the 1 tablespoon sugar in a small bowl.
- Divide among lined cups then press into bottoms.
- Place one chocolate kiss point up in each cup.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/3 cup sugar in a medium mixing bowl with mixer until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla just until blended then beat in peanut butter.
- Carefully spoon 1/4 cup mixture over kiss in each cup.
- Make sure and keep kiss centered on bottom of cup then bake 25 minutes.
- Cool 30 minutes in the pan on a wire rack.
- Heat chocolate pieces and shortening in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir constantly until melted and smooth then remove cheesecakes from foil cups.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over cheesecakes then chill 1 hour.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!