Southwestern Omelet WrapFrom spinach1948 7 years ago
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 2 tsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 Tbs. water shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1Tbs. bacon bits shopping list
- 3 Tbs. refried beans warmed, canned or your own prepared shopping list
- 1/4 cup ( 1oz ) shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbs. chunky salsa shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely shredded romaine or iceberg lettuice shopping list
How to make it
- To make Omelet, dissolve cornstarch in water in a small bowl. Add egg; whisk until blended.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add egg mixture, tilting skillet to cover bottom of skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until set. Turn omelet over; cook 30 seconds. Turn out on to cutting board, browned side down.
- To make Wrap, spread beans to edge of omelet. Sprinkle evenly with bacon bits, cheese, salsa and lettuce.
- Gently roll up, seal with refried beans. Serve immediately; or, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate till ready to eat.
- Calories are: 286, Fat 17g, Carb. 16g, Fib. 4g , Sodium 775mg