Low-Cal Low-Carb Quick Orange Chicken MicrowaveFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- 2 Tbs. frozen orange juice concentrate shopping list
- 1 Tbs. no-sugar-added orange marmalade shopping list
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. satt shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast ( about 1 pound) shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh orange sectioned shopping list
- 2 Tbs. fresh chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Microwave Directions:
- For sauce, combine juice concentrate, marmalade, mustard and salt in an 8-inch shallow round microwave dish until juice concentrate ie thawed.
- Add Chicken, cook both sides with sauce. Arrange chicken around edge of dish without overlaping. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 3 minutes; turn chicken over. Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH ( 70% ) 4 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Remove chicken to a serving plate. Microwave remaining sauce at HIGH ( 100% ) 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- To serve, spoon sauce over chicken; top with orange sections and parsley.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
Sounds delish! thank you, Ed for sharing this healthy idea with outta-sight flavors! 5555555555555555555ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
wow! gotta luv it thanks ed delicous high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I have been diabetic for close to 50 years. I tend to avoid diabetic recipes(I just count carbs). But this looks great! I think I will try it.lasaf in St. Paul loved it