Blackberry Salsa Topped Turkey BreastFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Stir together jam, mustard and orange peel then stir 3 tablespoons jam mixture into salsa.
- Cover and chill jam mixture and salsa mixture.
- Remove skin from turkey breast if desired then insert meat thermometer into center of breast.
- Arrange preheated coals around a drip pan in a covered grill and test for medium heat above pan.
- Place turkey bone side down on grill over drip pan then cover and grill 75 minutes.
- Brush occasionally with reserved jam mixture.
- Remove turkey from grill and cover with foil then let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
- Garnish with orange peel strips and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!