mexican whip thingy

  • lumpy1 14 years ago
    has anyone tried a wooden ornamental looking milk whip? looks like a round wooden spoon with rings. i bought it at a international market and i had asked a mexican woman and daughter. the woman said la leche and indicated whipping. and the daughter told me it in english. but what, up and down like a plunger, or swirling real fast in circles? i had later read or heard that a mexican womans coffee is judged by how big of a head of cream she puts on top. thanks, holly

Have a comment? Join this group first →