Search Inspiration

No idea what to search for? Start browsing till you find something.

Feeding a 20 month old

• haolewife 16 years ago
    Does anyone have any suggestions for feeding a 20 month old? He's my youngest, but all he seems to like is rice, which he makes a huge mess with and wears most of it and those toddler ravioli things. I wish he would eat what the rest of us do, but he just throws it... any suggestions? Thanks!
    Flag
  • sparow64 16 years ago said:
    Kids love to dip stuff, especially in ketchup! And they like to eat with their fingers. My son would dip green beans, macaroni n' cheese, ham, just anything in ketchup! (ICK!). In fact, when he started eating with a fork, he would just stir it all up together! (ICK-IER!). Teach him how to dip in something he likes. At 43, I've been through 2 kids of my own, my friends kids, and now my boyfriend and I have his 2 1/2 year old grandson over every 2 or 3 weeks, and this works better than anything else I've seen. Good Luck!!
    Flag
  • bakermama 16 years ago said:
    My son is 21 months and I can get him to eat just about anything as long as it is cut into long strips so that he can hold onto it. Ham is a big favorite because when its cut into strips it wiggles and makes him laugh. As for vegetables I am lucky my son loves them, I do however have 3 little sisters who hated them I used to always make their veggies into people by sticking carrot sticks into the middle of broccoli for legs and arms, and a little ranch dip for hair this always worked.. Hope this helps :)
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →