Episode 6 - spoilers inside!

• frankieanne 8 years ago
    Geez, another episode where not much happened to move any stories forward! Just the hozzzzpital dilemma. Snoozefest there. Everything else is where it was before!
    It was funny when Mary and Edith were showing the house to the "commoners" and found they didn't know much about the history of the paintings and all. How they tried to cover that was pretty good. Something made me smile.
    What is up with Mr. Carson? He is so cranky! He's really getting annoying. Picking on Mrs. Carson and also Mr. Barrow! And Daisy is getting on my nerves as well. Destroying (or attempting to destroy) Mrs. Patmore's note was infantile.
    Mary and whats-his-name. Ummmmm. No.
    Poor Mr. Barrow. I hope next week doesn't find him on the ledge of the roof.
    Flag
  • Cosmicmother 8 years ago said:
    I think Mr.Carson should have married Mrs.Patmore, lol. ;)
    I don't know why Daisy is acting jealous? and Mary-wow-snooty to the extreme!
    I found it a little too convenient that Gillian Fellows tied in the Open House with today's Highclere Castle tours, lol. And how they seem to have such clear "insight" into the future, it was a little cheesy, lol ;)
    I hope Barrow can find a new job before he's kicked out! I think he and the other Footman will have to go, and probably Baxter too I am guessing....they don't need two Ladies Maid's. But then Anna will be having a baby? hmmmm
    I can kind of see where some the characters are going and might end up now. But, I'm hope some surprises will be in store!
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →