• deliathecrone 15 years ago
    I'm looking for a recipe to make the oval-shaped cookies my grandmother used to make - that were quite dry and crumbly, and coated with sesame seeds. Don't know what they were called.
  • deliathecrone 14 years ago said:
    I think I found the name - Biscotti Regina! If that's not the cookie with sesame seeds all over it, please correct me.

Have a comment? Join this group first →