2008 What will be on your table this year?

• recipediva 15 years ago
    Share what you are having this year on your table or any new additions. I like to add something new each year. Pretty soon I will need 3 tables just for food!
    Flag
  • sparow64 15 years ago said:
    Thanksgiving dinner will be at Mom's. She'll have the standard trukey with stuffing and dressing, mashed potatoes and green beans. Dad's Slaw and Mom's Turkey Gravy (posted) Dad will make his sweet potatoes (posting today). She'll have pumpkin pie and chocolate pie, and pecan pie. Then she will fix 2 or 3 new dishes (which my Dad will complain about! LOL) I'll make a creamy crunchy broccoli casserole, (posted), and something new, still looking! And, everyone will bring something. We will have anywhere from 10-20 people, depending on which cousins and their families are coming this year.
    Flag
  • pleclare 15 years ago said:
    The family is coming to me this year. Also,will have daugter-in-law's parents. Their bathroom being redone and will be out of commision.

We will have turkey,mashed potatoes,gravy,bourbon sweet potatoes,turnip,creamed onions,stuffing,peas with mushrooms, jellied cranberry sauce and cranberry pineapple sauce,cornbread and rolls. Dessert will be decadent chocolate cooffee cake,pecan pie and apple crostada. Think that's it!
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →