Cheesy Green Bean CasseroleFrom pamela 10 years ago
- 2 (16 oz) packages French cut green beans, frozen shopping list
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 pound of processed cheese food (Velveeta recommended), cut into slices shopping list
- 1 (2.8 oz) can French fried onions shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 2 qt casserole dish.
- Mix together mushroom soup, cheddar cheese, 1/2 the onions and milk in a mixing bowl., mix well.
- Now create layer using 1/2 of the green beans at the bottom of the dish. Pour 1/2 of the soup onto the beans, then add 1/2 of processed cheese. Continue the layering process, then add the left over onions on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.