Banana Cupcakes W Cream Cheese FrostingFrom cutegirl23 6 years ago
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/8 cups canola oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- cream cheese frosting shopping list
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a standard sized muffin pan with muffin liners or spray with cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix until just blended.Fill muffin cups a little more than 3/4 full. Bake for about 20 - 24 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- While the cupcakes are cooling, make the frosting. In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter until creamy. Mix in the vanilla, then gradually stir in the confectioners' sugar.
- Once the cupcakes have completely cooled, ice them and enjoy!
- *TIP: I did not have time to make cupcakes, so I just threw the whole batter into a lightly greased 13X9 inch pan! And it finished baking around 35 minutes. I let it cool until it was a little warm, then frosted it. And immediately put it into the fridge, to get the frosting nice and hard. The next day it was even yummier! My whole family and I went crazy for it! :)
The Cookcutegirl23 California, LA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!