Stuffed Pepper SoupFrom jake 10 years ago
- 2 lb. of ground beef shopping list
- 1 green chopped bell pepper shopping list
- 1 (29 oz.) can of tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 (29 oz.) can of diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of soy sauce shopping list
- 2 c. of cooked white rice shopping list
- 2 cubes of beef bouillon cube shopping list
- 1/4 c. of packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. of ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to brown the meat in a dutch oven over medium flame.
- Make sure to drain off leftover grease.
- Now you can saute the peppers to the meat. aprox.. 3 min.
- Then you can add in the tomatoe sauce, dieced tomatoes, bouillon cuves, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and then the soy sauce.
- You will want to now lower the flame to low for around 30-45 min.
- Finally, you can add in the rice and let this heat!