Mango BurgerFrom sincerelypinkpanties 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut up your mango (one slice per burger) and set that aside.
- Fry the eggs, cover them, and set them aside as well.
- Do whatever you're gonna do with your burgers. I just use frozen patties and cook them on an inside grill thingy, but use whatever method & kind of burger you like best.
- Add cheese imediately upon removing the patties from grill. Cover and set aside.
- Now, I use un-toasted bagels, but whatever floats your boat. Spread cream cheese a-little-more-than-thinly on both sides of all the bagels.
- Add a patty w/ cheese, a mango slice, and a fried egg to four halves of bagels, then top with the other four halves. Enjoy.
The Cooksincerelypinkpanties Redmond, OR
The Rating4 people
Quite inventive! I love it!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
5 forks from me for originality. Looks good!ozsmom in Nepean loved it
If your reading this, I found your blog. Mwahahahahabradleyman31 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!