Strawberry Jello CakeFrom shanonx5 4 years ago
How to make it
- Bake white cake per directions
- let cool for 1 hour
- cook jello as directed
- take fork and make small holes all over the cake
- pour hot jello mix into the holes
- cover and let sit in refrigerator for a couple of hours or over night if for the next day
- before serving spread cool whip topping on top and add sliced strawberries
The Cookshanonx5 Broken Arrow, OK
The Rating4 people
We call this Jello Poke Cake and it is a favorite at all gatherings and our family for years. It is so versatile as you can change the type of jello and fruit and make it something completely different. Thanks for the post! High 5 to you.
Val...morevalinkenmore in Malott loved it
This sounds very delish and fun to make! I have never heard of this one. thank you for posting!5555555555555555ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
WOW! Really great recipe - plus, kids will love this!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!