Baked Sour Cream TacosFrom cuzpat 3 years ago
- 12 tortillas shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 2 tb oil shopping list
- 2 tb salsa Jalapena or your shopping list
- -favorite chili relish shopping list
- 1 sm onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 cn Solid pack tomatoes, Chopped shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 ts Rubbed oregano shopping list
- 1 pt sour cream, salted shopping list
How to make it
- For sauce, wilt onion in hot oil. Add tomatoes, oregano, salsa, and salt.
- Cook for 15 or twenty minutes. Set aside.
- Fry tortillas lightly in oil, put some of the sauce and a piece of cheese on each one and roll. Arrange in a buttered shallow glass baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over tacos, top with cheese and spoon sour cream over all.
- Bake at 325 F. for 25 to 30 minutes.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!