Bacon Egg And Cheese PieFrom mrsc543 5 years ago
- 1 ready made pie crust shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 3/4 to 1 cup chopped onions, sauteed shopping list
- 2 Tbsp margarine shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 to 5 slices of bacon, cooked and cut into small pieces shopping list
- salt and pepper , to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions in margarine and let cool while you prepare bacon.
- Cook and cut up bacon.
- Place unbaked pie crust into pie plate.
- Combine eggs, milk, cheese, bacon, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add onions to egg mixture.
- Pour into pie crust and bake at 375 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.