Go Goan PorkFrom abhimanyu 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds shopping list
- ½ teaspoon whole cloves shopping list
- ½ teaspoon whole black peppercorns shopping list
- 1 teaspoon green cardamom pods shopping list
- 2 teaspoons black mustard seeds shopping list
- 1 teaspoon turmeric shopping list
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 1 inch ginger chopped or 2 teaspoons ginger paste shopping list
- 6-8 dried red chilies shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ketchup shopping list
- 5 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1 cup vinegar shopping list
- 3 lbs lean pork, cubed shopping list
How to make it
- Dry roast the cumin seeds, cloves, and black peppercorn in a pan until lightly toasted.
- Grind all the marinade ingredients together in a blender using only cider vinegar to liquefy the mixture until it reaches a thick paste consistency.
- Pour spice paste over the pork and rub the mixture well into the meat. Cover and keep in the fridge for at least an hour, or even overnight if possible.
- Heat the oil and fry the meat over a medium high heat until browned.
- Add the vinegar and cook for 5 minutes on high, reduce the heat and simmer gently for 45 mins - 1 hour, until the meat is tender.
- Serve hot with white rice.
The Cookabhimanyu Bangalore, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!