Pan Fried ChickenFrom dailypatnews 8 years ago
- 4 pieces of chicken fillet (about 300g) - cut lightly across chicken (square) on both side shopping list
- 3 teaspoon of oyster sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoon of cornstarch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoon of olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate chicken with all ingredients except for olive oil.
- Heat olive oil and pan fry chicken with medium heat.
- I served with plain fried french beans.
The Cookdailypatnews Miri, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!