BB Kings Blues Club and Restaurant BBs Barbequed RibsFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 2 pounds pork loin ribs shopping list
- Dry spice Rub (recipe follows) shopping list
- 4 cups canned tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced tomato shopping list
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- coleslaw and grilled corn on the cob as accompaniments shopping list
How to make it
- Rub ribs well with some of the Dry Spice Rub and refrigerate, covered, for 4 to 6 hours.
- In a saucepan combine tomato sauce, tomato, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, onion, soy sauce, water and 1/2 cup Dry Spice Rub and cook over very low heat for 3 hours.
- Preheat a grill or smoker over low heat until hot. Add ribs and cook, covered, for 3 to 5 hours. Brush with sauce during last minutes of cooking. Serve with remaining sauce, coleslaw, and corn.
- Dry Spice Rub
- 1 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- In a jar combine all ingredients well and store in a dry place, covered, until ready to use.