Stuffed pork chopsFrom lil_coop 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut into the pork chop to form a pocket
- In a bowl, combine apples, raisins, breadcrumbs, brown sugar, pepper and salt. Mix well and then add melted butter
- Stuff each pork chops with a generous portion of filling, shut the opening with a toothpick
- On a greased stovetop pan, brown chops slowly, about 5 minutes on each side
- Add beef broth and bring to a simmer
- SImmer pork chops over medium heat for about 30 minutes, or until tender
- Remove toothpick and enjoy!
The Cooklil_coop Wauseon, OH
The Rating4 people
I am cooking the chops now. Thanks for the recipe.soupshell in Peoria loved it
Hi again, The pork chops were easy to prepare & an excellent taste. I will be cooking this recipe again.soupshell in Peoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!