Happy Personal QuesadillasFrom sweetwords 7 years ago
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 4oz mushrooms shopping list
- 1 medium tomato shopping list
- 8oz sharp cheddar shopping list
- 8oz pepper Jack shopping list
- 3/4lb uncooked chicken shopping list
- 8 strips bacon shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 8 medium flour tortillas or 12 small (6") shopping list
- Toppings (salsa, sour cream, guacamole, etc.) shopping list
How to make it
- Mince onion, slice mushrooms, dice tomato, grate and combine cheeses, chop chicken.
- Fry bacon medium crisp; shred (not too small). Drain pan well, leaving scrapings.
- Spray pan; cook chicken; add bacon.
- Meanwhile, in separate pan, sauté mushrooms and onion in olive oil. When done, add onion mixture to chicken.
- Heat ½ tsp oil in iron skillet over medium heat.
- Place one tortilla in pan; rub around a bit to spread oil; flip tortilla every 10 seconds; air pockets will begin to form. Lower heat.
- Sprinkle on a handful of cheese; layer on chicken mixture; add tomato.
- Fold tortilla in half and cook to desired brownness, flipping every few seconds.
- Serve with desired toppings.